DockWare: New Dock Skin

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Update# 1
Added 2 new skins, check the my post farther down

After seeing Enigmanic's modded springboard, I was inspired to create a similar looking dock, it's titled Enigmatic :) You can download this skin below from the attachments.

Here's what it looks like in action, it's transparent so any background will show through it, sorry for my black background in the example:

To add this skin, just browse to this folder:

var/root/Library/Dockswap/

From there, add your own folder, I called mine 999

Upload your image to that folder..

and Dockswap will list it just like the others:

Attachments

mizuhri

Bronze
Aug 28, 2007
US of A
justin.fatcake.com
After seeing Enigmatic's modded springboard, I was inspired to create a similar looking dock, it's titled Enigmatic :) You can download this skin below from the attachments.

Here's what it looks like in action, it's transparent so any background will show through it, sorry for my black background in the example:

To add this skin, just browse to this folder:

var/root/Library/Dockswap/

From there, add your own folder, I called mine 999

Upload your image to that folder..

and Dockswap will list it just like the others:

Can you post that reflection bg without the reflected icons on it?

Reako

Sep 1, 2007
Hey. can you make that dock with the reflected icons but in this order. SMS, Phone, Safari, and Ipod. All using the stock icons? TIA!

Reako

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Can you post that reflection bg without the reflected icons on it?
Sure, I'll post it this evening.

wildonrio said:
x999x, where did you get that sexy Money icon?
Those are coins from Super Mario 64 artwork, I've put them on their sides to appear stacked up. The icon is actually the wrong dimensions and I'm going to redo it using my new button template.

I'll post it for ya when I finish it up, probably tonight or tomorrow.

Reako said:
Hey. can you make that dock with the reflected icons but in this order. SMS, Phone, Safari, and Ipod. All using the stock icons? TIA!
Sure I'll put one together, however since it's a custom layout that only affects you and not me or anyone else here I'm going to put it last on my list for the time being. Everything else I've been asked to create are things I myself might want to use, hope you understand.

Thanks folks, I'll make another post this evening with the dock image requests.