document veiwrs Excel?

davis5050

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
Does anyone know of any document veiwer or anything along those lines like excel that you can download on the i phone?

and transfer information from your home computer to there?

Thank you

BrownGem

Zealot
Gold
Feb 27, 2009
Texas
QuickOffice, Documents to Go, Fileaid
Those are 3 I can think of. I know there are probably a few more. The first 2 have to be tranferred over wifi and allow editing. Fileaid can use wifi and usb transfer but not editing.

davis5050

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
excel

Where do I find these at? I am wanting to put some excel files on my iPhone off my laptop to take on the road with me. Would either of those work for me? I need to still be able to view it in the same format?.

jafundy

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Docs To Go is by far the best. I've used both. Easy to transfer Excel spreadsheets and Word docs to the iPhone. Can buy it at the App store. Be sure to download the desktop as well.

Jun 30, 2009
You can simply use google docs to view all kind of docuent files in your iPhone. I am still using it and all format of doc files of word or xls files of excel opens by just a click.

fjclaus

Bronze
Dec 8, 2009
I'm on the road making reports all the time. At least 8 times a day I have to create or edit an Excel file. My company uses Documents to go when I had a Palm Centro. That was by far much better than QuickOffice. I've not used it yet on the iPhone but I plan on picking it up. Very inexpensive too, Docs to Go is only 9.99