Does anybody notice the difference?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

stuart9682

Bronze
May 29, 2007
Image from Apples site before the revamp:

Image from Apples site after the revamp:

..did the iPhone shrink? or did the hand grow?!

I only have one hand and so i want to make sure that i can use this thing.. the first pic looks to be the size of a shampoo bottle!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 14, 2007
the second picture is probably the actual picture of it but the first one probably had some computer imaging done on it so it looks a little better and for the second one the camera is a little farther back then the first one

timschizzle

Bronze
May 22, 2007
LOL! I noticed it right away. I just was afraid to say anything. I sure does look a LOT smaller now doesn't it?
Its just to make it more pleasing to the eye. To put it in perspective, its .4 inches taller then a video ipod, same width, and about .05 inches deeper, so basically, its the same size as a video ipod

mav

Bronze
May 9, 2007
Looking at the actual dimension specs, it's about the same size as the BlackBerry 8800, but a little thinner.

jtlax3

Bronze
May 31, 2007
dude its not false advertising. false advertising is when a company lies about the product. for example if Apple said it would have a 10g memory and only had 8g which it does then Apple could them be sued for false advertising.
I guess you must not have sensed that same sarcasm that I did...

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
haha. at first I thought you were talking about the finger nails but when I scoured their article I found nothing of the sort! and then I realized I was retarded.:p
if it's bothering you that much, just make sure you buy a nail clipper before you buy the iPhone. ;)