Does anyone actually use their "Favorites" contacts?

binklewis

Jul 1, 2007
yep - all the time

Use my favorites all the time, even though as previous posters said - it's way easy and fun to also use contacts.

dmwilsonh

Jun 20, 2007
Favs Use: All The Time

My contacts lists has over 600 people and businessses, but my Favs list has the 7 people that I call most often. Though, I can quickly find numbers in my contacts list, I find using the Favs to be very efficient.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
I use the iPhone as personal and businesss I use the favorites kinda as the fav 5 type crap lol only mine has a lot more people my phone book just has to many people to search for the people I always call

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
I used the favorites a lot, My girlfriend, 2 sisters, and mom and best friend is on there. Pretty much only people I talk to a lot.

stevenlue

Jul 12, 2007
I don't seem to be able to move them around, the list just does the rubber band snap and jump.
You have to hit "Edit" first while viewing your Favorites. Then you can drag them where you want them by the 3 bars on the right side of the contact's name.

And yes, I use my Favorites more than my full contact list. Especially when I'm driving. (Using a bluetooth speakerphone of course)

greenjbhsd

Silver
Jul 13, 2007
I use my favorites about 95% of the time. I have about 10 numbers in there, just the basics, both parents, brother, wife, boss, favorite pizza joint. Some of those I have multi numbers in for.

eric1952

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
"favorites" contacts

I set them up but I never use them. The big contact list is so efficient that I can find any number in under 3 seconds. The favorites list actually takes just as long because they're not in alphabetical order and I end up scanning the list for a few seconds anyway to find the right name...
i only have 5 favorites but i find more convient than struming through the whole contact list.

monstermonkey

Jul 15, 2007
I use my favorites about 95% of the time. I have about 10 numbers in there, just the basics, both parents, brother, wife, boss, favorite pizza joint. Some of those I have multi numbers in for.
between favorites, the flicking the contacts and recents, its easy to find anyone. but sometimes i wish it had a spotlight like feature to search contacts (and the whole phone). that would be sweeeet ...