Does anyone feel like the pressure building?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
I mean its only 2 weeks away and a whole bunch of new info is surfacing. I don't know about you, but I am getting very anxious.:laugh2:

Man, I made a mistake in the threads name. Ignore that.

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
I mean its only 2 weeks away and a whole bunch of new info is surfacing. I don't know about you, but I am getting very anxious.:laugh2:

Really? Where?

I for one am growing weary of this damned iPhone....i feel like i've spent so much time on it (thinking, researching, message boarding) that i'm a little burned out. 6 months is a LONG TIME to obsess over one thing.

With that said, i can't f***ing wait for this phone to come out.

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Really? Where?

I for one am growing weary of this damned iPhone....i feel like i've spent so much time on it (thinking, researching, message boarding) that i'm a little burned out. 6 months is a LONG TIME to obsess over one thing.

With that said, i can't f***ing wait for this phone to come out.
yes, 6 months is a long time. But now that it is hours (a lot) away from release, don't you feel something more than 3 months before. I am getting very nervous.:sick:

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
yes, 6 months is a long time. But now that it is hours (a lot) away from release, don't you feel something more than 3 months before. I am getting very nervous.:sick:
No way, man. As much as i've obsessed over it, i have way too many other things that are much more important than a phone to worry about right now.

RchGrav

Bronze
Jun 8, 2007
And watch, when its all said and done, it iwll be the 29th, something will happen and someone won't get it after all of this... for example, Being number 12 in line and the store you wait at only gets 11. They only have the 4gb model left but you really wanted the 8gb one. Whatever.. Thats the kind of stuff that make me nervous!

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA

Most definitely! You can tell by the number of people visiting here for the first time and the number of news clips popping up on television.

sajawebb

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
And watch, when its all said and done, it iwll be the 29th, something will happen and someone won't get it after all of this... for example, Being number 12 in line and the store you wait at only gets 11. They only have the 4gb model left but you really wanted the 8gb one. Whatever.. Thats the kind of stuff that make me nervous!
that's why my boss will have to find someone else to fill in for me on the 29th. i won't be there! moo-hoo-haa-haa-haa!

May 6, 2007
United States
No way, man. As much as i've obsessed over it, i have way too many other things that are much more important than a phone to worry about right now.

I agree. I am not really nervous about it as much as I am excited. I am not obsessed over it, I just think it is a cool concept and I look forward to it. As iPhonenut states, there are much more important things in life.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA

Yep. New posters are coming out of the woodwork too. That's a good thing for Chris. There will be many, many questions asked in the next 12 days. Hopefully, we'll have some answers for them very soon.

slipperypete

Bronze
May 20, 2007
Yep. New posters are coming out of the woodwork too. That's a good thing for Chris. There will be many, many questions asked in the next 12 days. Hopefully, we'll have some answers for them very soon.
Pressure is building. Hopefully we will get some answers soon. I think that will take some of the tension off

timschizzle

Bronze
May 22, 2007
No pressure here...............

Remember....Breathe........

And it's only a phone........:p
ONLY A PHONE! are you CRAZY.... saying that kind of thing around here could get you killed! LOL

Don't want to see anyone get jumped over a silly comment like that. If anyone jumps out of bushes and tried to beat you up, i got your back.

maclaptopuser

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
ONLY A PHONE! are you CRAZY.... saying that kind of thing around here could get you killed! LOL

Don't want to see anyone get jumped over a silly comment like that. If anyone jumps out of bushes and tried to beat you up, i got your back.

Thanks man.... it was only a joke anyway. I love to stir things up just to see who's paying attention.....:)