Does anyone feel like the pressure building?

theotherallen

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
iPhone addiction? ha.

this is more or less what my summer days consist of, now that i'm out of school:

wake up 8:30am-ish
put in contacts
go to www.tuaw.com to see if anything is new
go to www.everythingicafe.com to see if anything is new
read/post in the forums for a little bit.
get the paper/have breakfast
tell my parents how excited i am
watch the iPhone commericals
get on with my day
use the baby-internet to check up on iPhone news
do more iphone-related stuff until i go to bed.

i know, it's only a phone.
...but i'm a nerd. and i love it. haha. my girlfriend is getting mad, saying i care more about a phone that's not even out yet, more than i do her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
:laugh2::laugh2:Im 38 and am anticipating this phone like a kid waiting for Xmas. I cannot feel ANY overhype tension. Im just so anxious for this iPhone8G
that I cant see straight. However , my vision should clear right up June 29th

rebelace

Bronze
May 30, 2007
Beaumont,Texas
www.thechadburge.com
The pressure is getting pretty crazy. But I keep making myself paranoid when I keep reading on the Apple site that it says "select" AT&T Stores its freaking me out but makes me feel a little better it says online stores also so I have a 2 out of 3 chance.

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
The pressure is getting pretty crazy. But I keep making myself paranoid when I keep reading on the Apple site that it says "select" AT&T Stores its freaking me out but makes me feel a little better it says online stores also so I have a 2 out of 3 chance.
go check with the manager of your AT&T store, and ask him if they will have it.

AT&T is right across the street from Apple where I live, so there will be line on both sides of the street. This is gonna be weird.

rebelace

Bronze
May 30, 2007
Beaumont,Texas
www.thechadburge.com
go check with the manager of your AT&T store, and ask him if they will have it.

AT&T is right across the street from Apple where I live, so there will be line on both sides of the street. This is gonna be weird.
Ya I have 2 corporate AT&T stores in my area and one is located in the mall so I have kinda ousted that one as far as camping goes and I talked to them and they told me that they were likely going to receive the iPhone a few days after the launch because it is a "anticipation date" exact words. I just figured out where the other one is so I am going by there probably tomorrow to get a feel for what is going on over there. If I don't get a really confident feeling from them I will probably be sitting outside with my laptop waiting on it to go on sale on the Apple website and if they don't have any then I will just get it online.

telePhono

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
cocoplum, fl
www.myspace.com
Ya I have 2 corporate AT&T stores in my area and one is located in the mall so I have kinda ousted that one as far as camping goes and I talked to them and they told me that they were likely going to receive the iPhone a few days after the launch because it is a "anticipation date" exact words. I just figured out where the other one is so I am going by there probably tomorrow to get a feel for what is going on over there. If I don't get a really confident feeling from them I will probably be sitting outside with my laptop waiting on it to go on sale on the Apple website and if they don't have any then I will just get it online.
if the store opens at 6 pm you will have another hour before the ONLINE Apple store makes it possible for purchase. - they will be on at 6pm Pacific time

theotherallen

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
oh please. my Apple AND ATT stores are in a mall. im still camping out! i did it for tiger, i'm going to do it for the iPhone. im getting to the mall around 10/11 to set up.

ash

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
Oklahoma
oh please. my Apple AND ATT stores are in a mall. im still camping out! i did it for tiger, i'm going to do it for the iPhone. im getting to the mall around 10/11 to set up.
Just out of curiosity, where are you from? I'm in the Oklahoma City area and both our Apple and AT&T stores are in malls. I've been following this website and these threads for a few weeks now and finally decided to give in and join. No point fighting it any longer I suppose; I'm obsessed!

Also, I haven't seen anyone else say they were from Oklahoma so I'm hoping that not many people are going to be competing w/ me for the phone! We'll see.

theotherallen

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
sorry... im in Syracuse, ny. no where near oklahoma, haha.

but yeah, im 17 and i don't think an obsesstion over a phone at my age can be any good for me, or my wallet.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
lol we're camping out for a phoneeee.... [and i don't mean me]
its almost as bad as a OS
Nowhere near. There's a darn good chance that this device will sell out, first day. Well, as far as we know...
OS's come in pretty mass stock, so i've seen.