Does anyone hate the new iTunes?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

nealh

Contributor
Silver
Apr 3, 2008
I am not a fan of it either. Seems even less intuitive than before and I did not think that was possible.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Not a fan of the fonts. I've stayed away from the new interface as much as I can -- not because I dislike it, but trying to slowly ease into it.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
What problems are you having exactly? Little has changed in how it's actually used. The UI is a bit different, but "streamlined" is the word I would use there.

jmp316

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 10, 2008
It's different UI for sure, but I don't mind it. After learning how to navigate things, I'm sure I'll enjoy it more... It does seem much faster though, which I really like.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I just went back to the old style sidebar seems almost the same to me
I did the same thing. The new features and the increase in speed makes it amazing.
The new views and the add to current paying list is awesome also.
I think they did a good job. Takes some people some time to get used to change.

Dec 30, 2012
I did the same thing. The new features and the increase in speed makes it amazing.
The new views and the add to current paying list is awesome also.
I think they did a good job. Takes some people some time to get used to change.
...everybody like (and dislikes) different things! So no matter any amount of time, I just don't like the new version!

Jun 12, 2009
I really do miss the sidebar on the left of iTunes, I'm not sure if there's a way of bringing it back. I don't like been in the actual iTunes store all the time, sometimes I just like listening to the music and watching the shows that I have in my library. Is a little different and a little tougher to get to your library, at least for me.