Does anyone have the games soundset from the old Customize 2.0?

Hayesimus

Contributor
Bronze
Apr 12, 2012
Chris suggested I make a post here to see if anyone had the file lying around in their computer. If anyone has it I would be indebted to you.

Hayesimus

Contributor
Bronze
Apr 12, 2012
I found the sound I want in an old youtube video but it's pretty poor quality since I had to rip it from there. If anyone could please dig up the files I mentioned so that I could have the actual sound I would appreciate it! :)

emhcee

Bronze
Apr 4, 2008
Remind me which sound it was you were looking for? I remember it was one of the arcade games... I don't have Customize, so don't mean to get your hopes up, but I do keep a bunch of soundsets.

Hayesimus

Contributor
Bronze
Apr 12, 2012
If you wish I could email you the crappy version of the sound I have. I believe it was called Pitfall Jump but I don't think it's the right sound.

emhcee

Bronze
Apr 4, 2008
So which sound is it you're looking for (I checked the other thread too), the actual sound of the jump? Or the sound like Tarzan while you're swinging on the vine...

Hayesimus

Contributor
Bronze
Apr 12, 2012
the sound after the music stops. I got a clip of just the sound but its so soft and muddy that it doesn't even sound like the original. That one was so clear and crisp. :p

emhcee

Bronze
Apr 4, 2008
Okay, got it. Yeah, I think I have a few different files of that sound on my system at home. I'll find some time to remote in and check at lunch.

emhcee

Bronze
Apr 4, 2008
No, those are two files from a sound sets folder I have, not sure where I got them from originally. There was one other jump sound in there, but that one sounded weak, so I didn't include it.