Does anyone have the Motorola s805 headset?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
May 12, 2007
The DJ style bluetooth headset from motorola?
Well I got them to pair and I can take a phone call on them. The problem is after a few minutes the connection between the headset and iPhone drops.
I go to the menu that gives you the option of taking the call from the headset, the iPhone, or speakerphone, I click iPhone and then click heaset again and the connection is back.
I have to keep repeating the process over and over in a conversation, it's really annoying.
Does anyone else have this issue with any other bluetooth stereo headset, or by chance does anyone have the Motorola S805?

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
The sound quality must be terrible since the iPhone doesn't support A2DP... I'm not sure why you're dropping your connection, but have you listened to music over bluetooth without A2DP?

May 12, 2007
I was just using it to talk on the phone. Thats the connection that drops out.
I also bought an ipod adapter that works great with the iPhone and the music quality is great through the s805's.
The music connection is not the problem, just taking phone calls.

pjmass

Oct 25, 2007
the same thing happens to me but not just with the iPhone, it happens with my macbook as well as my moto q when i had it. The only thing support had on this was for me to return them and they would replace them. I doubt it is broken it may need a firmware update though. By the way it does sound bad through the bluetooth when it does work. Going for the shure I2 ear buds instead.