Does anyone know how to download free music on the iPad 2? And/or get the app datpiff

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Feb 20, 2012
I'm really not that familiar with Apple based products, I've always been an Android man myself ( I find their devices to be more user friendly), but I digress.... Does anybody know how to get free music on the Ipad2? Can you even get free music? And I'm noticing that Apple has made it very difficult for me to like their products, based on how they make their apps, they aren't universal, you can't inter change them with other devices! I do not like this, an app, is an app, regardless of what device it comes from.

Christopher Meinck

Administrator
Administrator
Sep 13, 2008
I'm really not that familiar with Apple based products, I've always been an Android man myself ( I find their devices to be more user friendly), but I digress.... Does anybody know how to get free music on the Ipad2? Can you even get free music? And I'm noticing that Apple has made it very difficult for me to like their products, based on how they make their apps, they aren't universal, you can't inter change them with other devices! I do not like this, an app, is an app, regardless of what device it comes from.
The iPad is no different from an Android device when it comes to music playback and discovery. Music isn't free. You can easily rip your CD's to iPad with minimal difficulty.

Last edited by a moderator:

verwon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 29, 2011
Seattle
And no apps crossover from one OS to another.

Would've been great to save the money and keep all my old Palm apps, webOS and Android apps!