Does anyone know how to fix the sending email issue with Yahoo!

jstemp33

Jun 20, 2007
I am able to receive emails but not able to send. Please give any thoughts and setup info that you have if yours is working perfectly. I am in need of this correction due to businesss related information

Please Help as soon as possible!

Thanks in advance!

chunter001

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
is there a known issue? I can send just fine.

Standog

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
I am able to receive emails but not able to send. Please give any thoughts and setup info that you have if yours is working perfectly. I am in need of this correction due to businesss related information

Thanks in advance!
Do a software restore. I was having issues until I did that, now it works wonderfully. I'm getting my Yahoo messages instantly and not having any problems sending or receiving from any accounts.

jstemp33

Jun 20, 2007
Do a software restore. I was having issues until I did that, now it works wonderfully. I'm getting my Yahoo messages instantly and not having any problems sending or receiving from any accounts.
How do I do a soft reset?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA

Thanks in advance!
Just make sure you have your yahoo email address and the password typed in and you should be good to go. That's all I did for mine and I can send and receive email through that account. It also comes within a few minutes if I send an email from my computer to that account. It does come much faster than the 15 or 30 minute intervals that the pop3 account checks for incoming mail.