Does anyone know if Viber works on iOS 7

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by caponcha, Jun 14, 2013.

1. caponcha

caponcha Member

Tried searching here and online but don't see anything about whether Viber works with IOS 7 or not. I want to install it but if Viber doesn't work then I can't so hoping someone knows for sure, but if not I guess i'll still install and downgrade if need be. If anyone knows I'd appreciate it, thank you very much.

2. reas0n

reas0n Member
    Silver

Everything seems to work fine I don't have anyone on there I'd actually want to call so I cant test those features but I was able to sign up for a new account, compose a meesage, and click all buttons and menus without the app crashing so it's a good sign it works... I'm using an iPhone 5...

3. caponcha

caponcha Member

Thanks reas0n I guess I'll be giving it a shot this weekend, appreciate the response

4. reas0n

reas0n Member
    Silver

You got it! Good luck.

5. Leo

Leo Zealot
    Silver

Calling and texting works fine for me. Graphical glitches, but the app works fine otherwise.

6. Dyre Logan

Dyre Logan New Member

Actually viber does not work with ios 7. I installed ios 7 beta 4 and called my girlfriend and I can hear her but she can't hear me. It may be that she doesn't have ios 7 beta on her iPhone 4, but that is the problem I have been having. Same goes for Skype. I can hear her, but she can't hear me at all.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List