Does anyone order this bedside iPad holder?

Discussion in 'iPad Cases and Accessories' started by tiffanick, Apr 18, 2012.

1. tiffanick

tiffanick New Member

I have been finding a iPad mount for using iPad in bed so long.
    Yesterday, i found a product named Airholder in another forum, does anyone pre-order here?
    Photo 18-4-12 7 49 01 PM.png

2. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

WOW! Um, looks dangerous for the sleeper and the iPad. I could not use such an item. Maybe someone else is brave enough. I'm not.

Luv my little sweetheart too much, I wouldn't take the risk! LOL!

3. ivantwilliams

ivantwilliams Evangelist
    Gold

I'm simply speechless; hence I'll say nothing ;)

4. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

I usually delete what appears to be product spam, but I'm leaving this one up for entertainment purposes.

5. tiffanick

tiffanick New Member

Seriously, i use iPad a lot in bed. A useful mount that ease my neck pain is important.

6. Target

Target Evangelist
    Gold

That is funny. I really want to comment, but I don't know what to say.

Target

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe app

7. SweeTwinkle

SweeTwinkle New Member

Guys look at that thing, how on earth does that look harmful in any way? srsly, like, I literally made an account to reply to this thread because I actually think it's pretty good and the comments above are too much of a contrast to what I thought! GUYS POINT IS, try it out before you insult, jest and stuff. And the neck pain part? That will help me, I'm not saying definitely but I'm trying it out. gosh.

8. SweeTwinkle

SweeTwinkle New Member

and administrator? that wasn't very professional.

9. Target

Target Evangelist
    Gold

Respectfully disagree. There is nothing unprofessional here.

Target

Sent from my iPad2 using iCafe app

10. Griffinaz

Griffinaz Zealot
    Gold

Totally agree. Nothing unprofessional except the original spam ad and the thought of the headache I would have if I woke up in the night to go to the restroom. Then the tears the next day as my shattered iPad lay there hanging over my bed swinging back and forth. I think that there needs to be a product to help with the neck pain caused by reading on an iPad in bed but not sure this enormous, cumbersome, robotic IV Bag holder is the right idea.

11. Chancellor

Chancellor Contributor
    Bronze

Does it come in a 7inch model?

12. GingerKoko

GingerKoko New Member

Well I was a bit taken aback ... why would someone posting a good idea offend anyone? I sit at a computer all day (software systems engineer) for 12 hours a day and then study for another 4 (much of that in bed so I can give my butt and feet a break). The ipad is heavy. And no, I don't hit my head when I wake up ... I clam the extender (not this brand, BTW) closed (swing it over my bedstand) and plug it in so it charges during the night. But even if I fell asleep and knocked it over during the night, I have GumDrop case on it - it would be fine. The ability to study in bed, even turning on my side to read, is worth it.

Some of you think you can identify a spammer ... and instead you may possibly be hurting the feelings of someone just excited about finally solving THEIR issue and thinking it will help others. Best to give the benefit of the doubt, I would say, than to ruin someone's day by making fun of them.

... just my opinion of course. :whistle:

13. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

looks a lot like dentist

14. GingerKoko

GingerKoko New Member

imutter, if you have problems typing actual words, I might suggest DragonSpeaks or other software to assist you in formulating actual useful responses. I see nothing in either of your responses which would help people ... I only see snide ...

15. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

Like your reply isn't snide? The link imutter posted was to another thread for the same product.

16. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

Does anyone order this bedside iPad holder?
    Is the question what was asked. And I posted the thread where an iPad holder was posted at
    NO SNIDE
    My kids dentist has TV's mounted on the sealings and some chairs have TV's mounted on some devices like that ..
    I have no clue where you get SNIDE from
    All I get from you is a mean spirit! I hope english is your native langauge and you speak it without assistant of any software!

17. GingerKoko

GingerKoko New Member

Mean spirit? Well I apologize if your response wasn't to me. But from what I can tell, there is no place which shows WHO a poster is responding to.

JUMP ME IF YOU WISH. You all are rude to people on this thread ... I shouldn't be surprised at all. I moderate many tech forums forums and rude is not acceptable in my book. Do not worry. I will not be back. But if I EVER see someone being rude, you can bet I will speak up - as I always have and always will. It is you that needs a few lessons in manners.

18. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

Best to give the benefit of the doubt, I would say, than to ruin someone's day by making fun of them.
    But if I EVER see someone being rude, you can bet I will speak up - as I always have and always will. It is you that needs a few lessons in manners.
    Your words exactly I agree !

19. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

That's why I will quote most threads I reply too ;)