Does anyone order this bedside iPad holder?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Apr 18, 2012
Guys look at that thing, how on earth does that look harmful in any way? srsly, like, I literally made an account to reply to this thread because I actually think it's pretty good and the comments above are too much of a contrast to what I thought! GUYS POINT IS, try it out before you insult, jest and stuff. And the neck pain part? That will help me, I'm not saying definitely but I'm trying it out. gosh.

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Respectfully disagree. There is nothing unprofessional here.

Target

Sent from my iPad2 using iCafe app
Totally agree. Nothing unprofessional except the original spam ad and the thought of the headache I would have if I woke up in the night to go to the restroom. Then the tears the next day as my shattered iPad lay there hanging over my bed swinging back and forth. I think that there needs to be a product to help with the neck pain caused by reading on an iPad in bed but not sure this enormous, cumbersome, robotic IV Bag holder is the right idea.

May 31, 2012
Well I was a bit taken aback ... why would someone posting a good idea offend anyone? I sit at a computer all day (software systems engineer) for 12 hours a day and then study for another 4 (much of that in bed so I can give my butt and feet a break). The ipad is heavy. And no, I don't hit my head when I wake up ... I clam the extender (not this brand, BTW) closed (swing it over my bedstand) and plug it in so it charges during the night. But even if I fell asleep and knocked it over during the night, I have GumDrop case on it - it would be fine. The ability to study in bed, even turning on my side to read, is worth it.

Some of you think you can identify a spammer ... and instead you may possibly be hurting the feelings of someone just excited about finally solving THEIR issue and thinking it will help others. Best to give the benefit of the doubt, I would say, than to ruin someone's day by making fun of them.

... just my opinion of course. :whistle:

May 31, 2012
imutter, if you have problems typing actual words, I might suggest DragonSpeaks or other software to assist you in formulating actual useful responses. I see nothing in either of your responses which would help people ... I only see snide ...

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
imutter, if you have problems typing actual words, I might suggest DragonSpeaks or other software to assist you in formulating actual useful responses. I see nothing in either of your responses which would help people ... I only see snide ...
Like your reply isn't snide? The link imutter posted was to another thread for the same product.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
Does anyone order this bedside iPad holder?
Is the question what was asked. And I posted the thread where an iPad holder was posted at
NO SNIDE
My kids dentist has TV's mounted on the sealings and some chairs have TV's mounted on some devices like that ..
I have no clue where you get SNIDE from
All I get from you is a mean spirit! I hope english is your native langauge and you speak it without assistant of any software!

May 31, 2012
Mean spirit? Well I apologize if your response wasn't to me. But from what I can tell, there is no place which shows WHO a poster is responding to.

JUMP ME IF YOU WISH. You all are rude to people on this thread ... I shouldn't be surprised at all. I moderate many tech forums forums and rude is not acceptable in my book. Do not worry. I will not be back. But if I EVER see someone being rude, you can bet I will speak up - as I always have and always will. It is you that needs a few lessons in manners.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
Best to give the benefit of the doubt, I would say, than to ruin someone's day by making fun of them.
But if I EVER see someone being rude, you can bet I will speak up - as I always have and always will. It is you that needs a few lessons in manners.
Your words exactly I agree !