Does bestskinsever cover chrome border on iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
never heard of bestskinever... would be nice if you posted a link or something
EDITT
here it is http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet/the-69/iphone-Total-Body-Skin/Detail
i did a quick search on google lol

it looks pretty good except how it makes the screen look in this pic
http://www.bestskinsever.com/catalog/iphone-1-low.jpg

other than that it looks pretty cool
Oh sorry, I was looking more for someone who has already bought it and installed it, and hence wouldn't need to know the link. But now that you gave me that link, I can see that it DOES in fact cover it so thanks! Now that I see this I think everyone should buy it. Has anyone bought it and had problems?

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
Oh sorry, I was looking more for someone who has already bought it and installed it, and hence wouldn't need to know the link. But now that you gave me that link, I can see that it DOES in fact cover it so thanks! Now that I see this I think everyone should buy it. Has anyone bought it and had problems?
after another google search to further help your questions i found a thread in our very own forums lol from someone who actually brought this
http://forums.everythingicafe.com/threads/which-iphone-screen-protector-is-best.4286/
actually i just re looked at it and it wanst a thread about it but a post heres the post of someone who owns it
"Just finished putting on bestskinsever on my iPhone, wow looks good.
There's a sure grip feel, not sticky, but grippy, fits perfectly, looks good."

Last edited by a moderator:

mediarite

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
ColoRADo
Check out this thread on how to install.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
it seems like the bestskinever is a go. except the front screen protector part being not clear enough from what ive seen and hear. now i want one :laugh2:

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
Yeah there is a crystal cover from Apple I think I'm gonna get as an alternative. Anyone know the price?
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=B319498&nplm=TN612LL/A
you should really use google more often or at least Apple.com :p

one of the post in the thread i pasted earlier had someone that said they would use the bestskinever and then the crystal films front screen protector just for the front. because the bestskinever adds grip to the phone so thats a big plus. idk what your budget is but i would suggest doing that.
OH and also the cyrstal one from Apple does NOT cover the chrome part of the iPhone as i recall that being one of your priorities in cases

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=B319498&nplm=TN612LL/A
you should really use google more often or at least Apple.com :p

one of the post in the thread i pasted earlier had someone that said they would use the bestskinever and then the crystal films front screen protector just for the front. because the bestskinever adds grip to the phone so thats a big plus. idk what your budget is but i would suggest doing that.
OH and also the cyrstal one from Apple does NOT cover the chrome part of the iPhone as i recall that being one of your priorities in cases
Wow 15 bucks? I think I'll just leave on my InvisibleShield screen cover, it looks fine. I just need that chrome covered! Thanks for doing all my research for me ;)

miamibusta69

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
just finished mine about 2 min ago. and im already using it like normal .. let me tell you im returning my iskin this is the best 10 bucks ive ever spent . The screen is not tacky its very smooth but at the same time it does have grip. it cover all of the chrome ,back , home button and front . all i can really say right now is wow get one asap ! 2 day shipping to miami amazing as well.

TO make it perfect i did the following .

1. turn shower on hot and let it run with the door closed for like 5 min.

2. get a cup put a little dish soap and add water stir it.

3.wash your hands good .

4.micro fiber towel the iPhone with montor solution if u have..

5.go in the bathroom and add the soap t0 the pieces with your fingers

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
just finished mine about 2 min ago. and im already using it like normal .. let me tell you im returning my iskin this is the best 10 bucks ive ever spent . The screen is not tacky its very smooth but at the same time it does have grip. it cover all of the chrome ,back , home button and front . all i can really say right now is wow get one asap ! 2 day shipping to miami amazing as well.

TO make it perfect i did the following .

1. turn shower on hot and let it run with the door closed for like 5 min.

2. get a cup put a little dish soap and add water stir it.

3.wash your hands good .

4.micro fiber towel the iPhone with montor solution if u have..

5.go in the bathroom and add the soap t0 the pieces with your fingers
hmm i think i might get one now. but wouldn't it have dried up soap stains in it after drying?
BTW just ordered one. ill let you know how it is when i get it

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
hmm i think i might get one now. but wouldn't it have dried up soap stains in it after drying?
BTW just ordered one. ill let you know how it is when i get it
Haha, I ordered one too. 10 bucks including shipping? That's a deal. I'm just gonna go to the mall and have them install it. They charge 10 bucks and they do a great job with a warranty. Do you have a ShieldZone at your mall?

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
Haha, I ordered one too. 10 bucks including shipping? That's a deal. I'm just gonna go to the mall and have them install it. They charge 10 bucks and they do a great job with a warranty. Do you have a ShieldZone at your mall?
yeah 10 bucks is pretty cheap and the dude above said it shipped to miami in 2 days and considering i live not far from miami im happy! lol and uh sheldzone? never heard of it.

miamibusta69

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
standard shipping here ;) ill post some pics soon after i eat.. but i promise u wont c anything lol.. the screen has those little wiggles or w/e from an angle but its only been an hour .. i give a 10 out of a 10 for this product !

miamibusta69

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
if anyone knows how to contact bse let me know i really would like to let them know how happy i am with there product and services ..

people say it gets eveen better in 24 hours..