Does iPhone have one or two speakers?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

bzpilot

Oct 20, 2007
The sound on mine just seems to be coming from the bottom left grill. Is there suppose to be a speaker on the right also?

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I can't imagine how often Apple employees have encountered this same question. I'd make a sign right beside the Genius Bar saying that only 1 is a speaker and the other is a mic.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
I can't imagine how often Apple employees have encountered this same question. I'd make a sign right beside the Genius Bar saying that only 1 is a speaker and the other is a mic.
LMAO! The thought of people bum rushin' the genius bar only to stop, look at sign, look around store.... leave dejected.... like DAMN! :p

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
hey, first time I saw the grills, said to myself: "stereo speakers...cool!"...and then I covered them in turn while playing music...then I learned the truth :laugh2:

Kipper

Bronze
I have to say.....no matter how many times noobs ask this question everyone always responds pleasantly and there is no bashing saying to use the search button. This is the reason y I love this site so much and will be here forever. I have learned so much from everyone here and just wanted to thank everyone for making this site such a wonderful experience for me. *cheers*