Does not play well with others

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

chevychic55

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
OC Cali
Does anyone else hate when random people want to touch/ play with your iPhone? I am a student, so people are constantly wanting to pass around my iPhone like it moonlights on the corner of Hollywood and Vine. I do not feel comfortable saying "No" when people ask, so I sit there with a concerned look on my face everytime they want to hold it above the hard ground instead of their desks. Maybe i am just being a jerk, but i didn't get to "play" with one until I bought it.

Ps: It is not just college kids that want to put their fingerprints all over it either. The other day my Bio Professor wanted to "see" it, and surfed the net for 20 minutes while he showed me and this other kid all of his google hits for the weird amphibian books that he wrote.

;)

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
Does anyone else hate when random people want to touch/ play with your iPhone? I am a student, so people are constantly wanting to pass around my iPhone like it moonlights on the corner of Hollywood and Vine. I do not feel comfortable saying "No" when people ask, so I sit there with a concerned look on my face everytime they want to hold it above the hard ground instead of their desks. Maybe i am just being a jerk, but i didn't get to "play" with one until I bought it.

Ps: It is not just college kids that want to put their fingerprints all over it either. The other day my Bio Professor wanted to "see" it, and surfed the net for 20 minutes while he showed me and this other kid all of his google hits for the weird amphibian books that he wrote.

;)
i try to keep mine under wraps for that very reason. That ans i hate people that sneer at me like "OOOOOH Mr BigShot as an iPhone everybody!"

no thanks.

so i recently started hiding all of my icons on the springboard. if people do get their hands on it, they won't be able to figure out how to do anything. might as well get a laugh out of it.