Does Not work with the MOTOROKR S9 BT

jack

Jul 5, 2007
As of July 1, 2007, the MOTOROKR is not compatible with the iPod function of the iPhone. Hopefully Apple will create some enhancements that will make this work. You can only use the headphones to make/answer calls right now. My brief experience with that was pretty good. The microphone was clear. The headphones are incredibly light. It is a little cumbersome as it does not fold. Then again, no has stepped up to create an "awesome stereo headset" and this is the best there is currently. Since all the geniuses are at Apple, maybe they can come up with something before the decade is over.

jomaha

Jul 2, 2007
As of July 1, 2007, the MOTOROKR is not compatible with the iPod function of the iPhone. Hopefully Apple will create some enhancements that will make this work. You can only use the headphones to make/answer calls right now. My brief experience with that was pretty good. The microphone was clear. The headphones are incredibly light. It is a little cumbersome as it does not fold. Then again, no has stepped up to create an "awesome stereo headset" and this is the best there is currently. Since all the geniuses are at Apple, maybe they can come up with something before the decade is over.
http://oakley.com/pd/4280

Check out the I-combi iPod bluethooth adaptor. Mine works with the new iPhone. Allows me to ride (Harley) with the S9 or Oakley's O-Rok'r headphones. On the iPhone you need to turn on the telephones "headphone" feature to send phone calls to the headsets as well. Like you, I hope Apple see's through this and enhances the wireless functions.

jack

Jul 5, 2007
I Combi - SWEET!

That's sweet! thanks Jomaha! I'll check it out.....how much more $$$ must I shell out for generation after generation of icrap? ;) it's all good.

http://oakley.com/pd/4280

Check out the I-combi iPod bluethooth adaptor. Mine works with the new iPhone. Allows me to ride (Harley) with the S9 or O-Rockr headphones. On the iPhone you need to turn on the telephones "headphone" feature to send phone calls to the headsets as well. Like you, I hope Apple see's through this and enhances the wireless functions.