does SendSong work with 1.1.3?

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
ok, well I installed SendSong because I needed to send a song - duh - but then after it sent (successfuly) I saw a function assign ringtone.

I clicked it, and the program froze for like 5 seconds, then worked again. I exited the program, went to settings --> sounds and saw that the song that I pressed assign ringtone to was there

I pressed the song - but there was no sound coming from the speakers. so I was wondering, is that a glitch or something? does the assign ringtone not work on 1.1.3?

Rob H

Oct 18, 2007
Ive gotten it to play songs, but the ringtones don't work

iMerlin

Silver
Sep 20, 2007
Algonquin, IL
Did you guys try to make the song you are sending under 30 seconds? I bet it would work then. Just a hunch though.

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
Is that doable on the iPhone itself?

burniksapwet

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
ok, well I installed SendSong because I needed to send a song - duh - but then after it sent (successfuly) I saw a function assign ringtone.

I clicked it, and the program froze for like 5 seconds, then worked again. I exited the program, went to settings --> sounds and saw that the song that I pressed assign ringtone to was there

I pressed the song - but there was no sound coming from the speakers. so I was wondering, is that a glitch or something? does the assign ringtone not work on 1.1.3?
I get this problem too. Man if I knew 1.1.3 will be like this I would have just stayed with 1.1.1.