Does the iPad 3 retina display blow you away?

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I'm guessing the retina display is the same as your 4S, so you can look at your phone to see how good it is.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
It couldn't be any more HD. It is gorgeous, but it's still just an iPad. I need something more exciting to really get my blood pumping and to be blown away, but I'm really into tech and I'm impressed by this display.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
It couldn't be any more HD. It is gorgeous, but it's still just an iPad. I need something more exciting to really get my blood pumping and to be blown away, but I'm really into tech and I'm impressed by this display.
how does it compare to the retina display of the 4S?

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
so it's like a stupid guy with no Helmet doing a stunt compared to a moron with a helmet pretending to be cool by trying to impressing some girl he'll never get, but none are like the cool guy that gets laid with hot chicks every night because he's super cool.
Got it, thanks :D
lol, i guess a pic really is worth a thousand words.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Just to confirm. The upgrade from 2 to new is worth it.
I can't speak on that. I never owned an iPad before so I am blown away. This thing ROCKS! I love it. I can say that if I were an owner of the iPad 2 I would get the iPad 3 without hesitation, but that's just how I do. I went from the 3G to the 3GS to the 4 to the 4S so you can't go by me. The main reason is I want the newest one of whatever it is with the newest hardware, so I'll buy it.

If you want a clear beautiful HD screen and a faster processor and a little better camera to do all your iPadding on, then go for it. If you can do without the screen and the bump in speed and the camera then keep what you got and save your $ for the next iteration.

The upgrade, if I were an iPad 2 owner, would be worth it to me.

Faster and prettier. Two really good qualities in a lot of things that make people part with their $. :D

I'm already thinking about if I'll get the next iteration next year, and the answer is yes.