Does the iPhone 5C stand for cheap?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Prozium12

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 22, 2012
Uk,Manchester
Yeh that's true it could still be a china iPhone copy knock off what ever you want to call it,what does surprise me is that wont the ip4s become the budget iPhone or are Apple really gonna do a sub £300 iPhone? Maybe they are and the different colours can be changed around and click on like a case does and there going for the china market with the so called ip5c. Not long to wait now I just want ios7 and my still unmarked black ip5 will be like having a new phone..

Sent using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Yeh that's true it could still be a china iPhone copy knock off what ever you want to call it,what does surprise me is that wont the ip4s become the budget iPhone or are Apple really gonna do a sub £300 iPhone? Maybe they are and the different colours can be changed around and click on like a case does and there going for the china market with the so called ip5c. Not long to wait now I just want ios7 and my still unmarked black ip5 will be like having a new phone..
It will likely be free with contract, or no more than $50. The iPhone 5 is $199, the 4S is $99 and the 4 is free right now.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
We are not talking here about USA only but worldwide!
I know. But the pricing will likely be similar to what the older iPhones are right now - whatever a 4 costs in each country right now is likely what the 5C will cost. It may be slightly more (maybe $50 or whatever that converts to in other countries) but not as much as what a 4S costs.

jalalawi

Bronze
Apr 23, 2011
Dear Europa, appreciate your usual supports and appreciate if you could comment on the iPhone minimum memory size of 32GB and increasing the size of the USB Cable?

Sent using iCafe app