Does the Touch have speakers?

TNTITANS7

Oct 1, 2007
Is there a version of the Touch that has speakers like the iPhone? Thanks.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Well, my iPhone has speakers, but theyre not that loud...I bought portable speakers for mine that are a lot louder.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Cause iPhone speakers are meant for phone sounds first, such as ringers/ notifications, and a speaker for the iPod function second :)

iPod touch doesn't need to "notify" you about anything
-Although I've always wondered how you could hear the iPod clicking noise eventhough the earbuds werent in?. . .

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Cause iPhone speakers are meant for phone sounds first, such as ringers/ notifications, and a speaker for the iPod function second :)

iPod touch doesn't need to "notify" you about anything
-Although I've always wondered how you could hear the iPod clicking noise eventhough the earbuds werent in?. . .
+1

My iPod makes the clicky noises without the headphones in. Im sure it must have speakers to be making that noise..

Sep 29, 2007
They have had the clicking noise on all the ipods (except the iPhone which really isn't an iPod)

It is actually a small internal speaker inside it which is able to perform clicking noises and probably with intense modifications can play music but it is no high quality speaker whats so ever and will sound very disorted.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
They have had the clicking noise on all the ipods (except the iPhone which really isn't an iPod)

It is actually a small internal speaker inside it which is able to perform clicking noises and probably with intense modifications can play music but it is no high quality speaker whats so ever and will sound very disorted.
Ohh okay. That makes more sense now. Thanks :)