Does this guy scare you?

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
This guy is wearing a sweatshirt that says security on it. He was stationed in the Anchorage Apple Store near the door where all the blue shirts disappeared periodically to retrieve new iPads.

Attachments

billnye97

Contributor
Silver
Jun 21, 2007
Cleveland
You should have seen the "security" crew at the Crocker Park Apple Store in Cleveland. The only thing that those people scared were the donuts that Apple offered us before they opened.

Apple iAddicted

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 20, 2012
If you pull a billyclub I bet he'd grab his chest and hit the floor lol

Sent from my 32GB iPhone 4s on iOS 5.1!
Only thing iPhone is missing is an expandable memory port! Come on Apple give us a microSD port already!

raqball

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 30, 2011
So. California
You people are so childish.. He is probably a retired police officer that spent his life protecting you, he is probably someone's father and someone's grandfather..

Posting his photo on the internet to laugh at, put down and crack jokes on a person you have NO clue about is childish at best..

Moving on now as I said my .02 worth and this thread is the joke not the guy you laugh at..

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
You people are so childish.. He is probably a retired police officer that spent his life protecting you, he is probably someone's father and someone's grandfather..

Posting his photo on the internet to laugh at, put down and crack jokes on a person you have NO clue about is childish at best..

Moving on now as I said my .02 worth and this thread is the joke not the guy you laugh at..
And probably a WWII or Vietnam veteran.

Mommy

Zealot
Gold
Feb 19, 2011
NY

I would give you a thousand "likes" if I could. Everyone knows how hard it is to work for Apple, they want nothing but the best.. This man has probably been up since very early in the morning or whatever. We don't know what is going, I am 100% sure he is a retired police officer or the like. Apple would not mess around, especially 6 out of 10 security guards are retired cops and PI's that lost their jobs in this economy. Just my 2 cents...excellent post, raqball.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state

isn't that what the Internet is for?
I have no shame making fun of anyone.
I find it hard to believe that you don't watch blooper shows. Or have an app that has funny pictures.
Lighten up. Smile. Laugh. It's good for you.
That's "my .02" on the matter

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
He looks like a retired billy bob thornton.

Chancellor

Contributor
Bronze
May 28, 2011
You should have seen the "security" crew at the Crocker Park Apple Store in Cleveland. The only thing that those people scared were the donuts that Apple offered us before they opened.
I thought about going to Cleveland lol, luckily my friend convinced me Walmart in Youngstown was probably a lot easier and wouldn't have a line.

Caliphone

Bronze
Aug 7, 2008
Bakersfield
I think it's all about the location.
At Apple, he's a little scary looking.
In front of my kids school or day care, I'm calling the cops.

Apple iAddicted

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 20, 2012
Scary depends on the viewer..... For Rahaz(?sp) on Big Bang Theory just put a super hot chick in skimpy clothes and he will walk out lol... For me better get The Rock or Vin Deisel lol then I carry military grade Pepper Spray, I'd probably have to test it on them just to see how tough they really are.....(before you haters start up, cops and some secuity guards have to take a shot of Pepper Spray to the face during training) probably why Apple employs xcops

Sent from my 32GB iPhone 4s on iOS 5.1!
Only thing iPhone is missing is an expandable memory port! Come on Apple give us a microSD port already!