Does this work ?

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I WOULD GUESS NO... TRY IT OUT FOR YOURSELF... AND IT ASKS FOR YOUR CELL NUMBER ALSO I WOULD NOT TRUST SITES LIKE THAT BUT GO AHEAD LET US KNOW IF YOU WIN

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
don't recall Tony posting in all caps before; then again- not liking I'm going to check to find out. Tony....cap lock your friend?

j/k with you.... :laugh2:

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
its because the giants won the superbowl. Its good to see another die hard giants fan on her tony. I have no voice having screamed all night tonight. It was worth it though...patriot season was for nothing.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
YES THE CAPS IS FOR THE GIANTS AND THE BLUE IS FOR THE GIANTS SORRY IF YOU don't LIKE THE CAPS BUT HEY WHAT EVER HAPPEND TO THE ORIGINAL QUESTION BY THE POSTER... GO GIANTS... OK caps off

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
Those random pop ups that say 'free iPhone' or 'free laptop' or 'free 2,000 dollars' do work. It just takes lots of time patience and organization. My friend who is a computer programmar developed a spreadsheet to keep track of all the things you have to sign up for and cancel and stuff like that. And he has gotten some sweet stuff. You just have to make sure you follow through with the sponsors and stuff and then remember to cancel before you get charged out the ass for something you don't want.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Those random pop ups that say 'free iPhone' or 'free laptop' or 'free 2,000 dollars' do work. It just takes lots of time patience and organization. My friend who is a computer programmar developed a spreadsheet to keep track of all the things you have to sign up for and cancel and stuff like that. And he has gotten some sweet stuff. You just have to make sure you follow through with the sponsors and stuff and then remember to cancel before you get charged out the ass for something you don't want.
Too much trouble and too easy to get taken for big bucks. I am not a rich person, but I would rather pay for what I want. These offers are banking on you messing up somewhere and it will end up costing you big time.