does viewmymessages.com not work?

Jul 14, 2008
Don't bother. You will only get it to work maybe 1 in 1,000 tries. It is the most worthless site AT&T has going.

You need to have people send photos to your email address.

MileHighRob

Zealot
Gold
Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
I agree... I've gotten it to work on occasion but rarely. IMO it's definitely not worth the frustration. They really need to work on that web application or not offer the service.

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
i just gave up on the fact that i will never receive funny mms video/pictures again.

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
I just can't understand why the freaking user name and password has to be so long.

Why can't they just have a permanent user name and password. That way you could just log into your account to view photo's sent...Mark

MileHighRob

Zealot
Gold
Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
I just can't understand why the freaking user name and password has to be so long.

Why can't they just have a permanent user name and password. That way you could just log into your account to view photo's sent...Mark
I couldn't agree more... perhaps that reasoning is just too logical.

Jul 14, 2008

That's not even the biggest problem with the site. If and when you do manage to login, it shows you the photo sent.....

the size of a postage stamp.

You can't resize it, save it or anything, just laugh at the one inch by one inch thumbnail and ask the baby Jesus why... :mad:

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
That's not even the biggest problem with the site. If and when you do manage to login, it shows you the photo sent.....

the size of a postage stamp.

You can't resize it, save it or anything, just laugh at the one inch by one inch thumbnail and ask the baby Jesus why... :mad:
Yes, when it works you get a miniature picture. My brother is cycling in CO and sent me a pic. I could not see it at all. I tried to save it to make it bigger-NO GO there. This does suck.

But he cannot email me from his phone. He needs an iPhone. lol

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
viewmymessages.com is a total waste of time. And I doubt that MMS is ever going to happen. And everyone doesn't have email on their phone so what to do.:mad:

unitas

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
its NOT viewmymessages.com its....

Its viewmymessage.com NOT viewmymessages.com

Again, the correct website is www.viewmymessage.com without the "s"

No s at the end.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I really dislike viewmymessage. I've had to try loading pics on 3 different browsers before to no avail and it's just far too time consuming and annoying.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
This is why I am hoping one day Apple will add MMS on the iPhone. But for now I just have everyone send pictures to my gmail address. You can tell people to add your email to your contact on their phone and send it that way instead of MMS. It sucks still but you see the picture much better and you can save it also.

MileHighRob

Zealot
Gold
Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
Yeah, it's just one of those early discovery disappointments we've all learned to live with and try to forget about until we have better options.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Come on, you almost have to laugh at it. I mean, once you're done swearing at it. It's a joke, right? They're just effing with us, I'm sure...

p.s. - holy mother of avatars, miss tara! [bows]

PDACPA

Silver
Jan 16, 2008
Florida
How hard would it have been for Apple to just put MMS on the iPhone?

greenjbhsd

Silver
Jul 13, 2007

Even simpler, put a link in the message you get. You click it and the antiquated site opens and goes right to it. That site is a flaming hunk of turd. It seldom works for me. Oh, then of course it expires in 7 days....

lady_bugz22

Bronze
Jun 13, 2008
DFW, TX
My sister said she sent me an MMS two different times yesterday & I didn't get a notification either time.