Doesn't seem that HOT this year..

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tpeter, Sep 14, 2012.

1. tpeter

tpeter Member
    Bronze

Can still purcahse on Verizon and ATT and get on release.. Sucks for those that got up at 3AM or which over your time when you could have slept in.. myself included.

2. shantisyndrome

Bronze

Probably because 2 year contracts, and they don't feel like selling their phone because the trend is that the iPhone 5 isn't that big of an upgrade. Which I don't agree with! As for why I'm not getting the iPhone 5 is because my contract started a few months ago T-T (but luckily I have a yearly contract), and I don't want to sell my 4s because I have this problem where I like to hoard all past phones. -_-

3. Josh Yates

Josh Yates Contributor
    Silver

Um...that's not necessarily true. I know that at least AT&T doesn't update their order status like Apple does. Every year people that get up in the AM and have order confirmations from AT&T post here complaining that they didn't get their phone on iDay. Most that ordered in the AM would presumably NOT get their phone next Friday.

4. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

well I think you missed we had have fun getting up early meet here and have a party
    I would say to bad indeed you did not have fun

5. imotionb18

imotionb18 Member
    Bronze

Maybe Apple was just more prepared this year. I don't mind waking up early, and was plesantly surprised that the ordering process when so smoothly.

6. billnye97

billnye97 Contributor
    Silver

It literally took me 5 minutes to log on to Verizon at 3am and order it. I than went back to sleep. No harm no foul and I guarantee myself a phone.

7. tpeter

tpeter Member
    Bronze

yeah it was quick this morning thats the truth. I got 2 from verizon, i had ATT but found out i get 19% discount with work vs 5% ATT so overall ill save 360 a year so im pleased.

Plus ill sell my 2 old 4s on ebay this week and it seems they getting 300-340