doesn't seem to be selling out?

zeluiz22

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Downtown Boston at At&T on Wash. Got in line at 6pm; was last of about 120 people. Thirty or so formed behind me. Sold out with about fifty in line.

Called the Apple Store at Cambridgeside Galleria. He said there was a line but inventory was looking good. I drove in, spent ten minutes in line, and walked out with two phones.

is there anyone else who was at an Apple store on the east coast that can comment on the supply/demand situation? perhaps AT&T is a bad move... but if i go Apple store, am i golden?

Last edited by a moderator:

justinnum1

Jun 21, 2007
I was at Boca, about 30 on line and we got Starbucks, the water, and chick fil a. There were probably 200 people in line and they had tons of iPhones. They processed me in 5 minutes. I was so excited i forgot to get the accessories.

Lazarus

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Miami
supply is definitely not meeting demand the stores are selling out like crazy and if their web site says 2-4 weeks it will ship that tells me they underestimated and have to produce more. JMO

joshcwritten

Jun 21, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
www.myspace.com
i went to the grove was about 300th in line. got my 8gig! one of the Apple guys who seemed to be a manager was telling us that they had plenty for the 200+ behind us and they will have more stock in tomorrow. AWESOME for anyone who didn't get one. YAY now i go play with iPhone.

tpeter

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
I was 9th in line at my AT&T store here in Charlotte, NC... at 5:30pm there were about 35 people in line and about 45 at 6:00 pm. Manager in the store told me that people after 5:30 (35) would not be getting one as they would be out of stock..

I've never stood in line for anything before but it wasn't a terrible experience. Everyone was friendly and talkative, but I know I would be ticked off if I waited to get into the store before finding out they were out of stock..

Charlotte here as well, went to ATT on Independence

Wishbone

Jun 18, 2007
Wishbone, i live in Charlotte as well, do you know the Apple store in Southpark Mall had lots of people? Even sold out?:sick:
Sorry for such a late response QC, but I heard they had quite a few people. They may still have some stock. I'd give them a call before driving over there though.