Dohh!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

beaken

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
Does anyone by chance have a very small mp4 file of homer saying DOHH! I want to set it as my tone for reciving TXT messages and Im not having much luck finding a nice clear version of it.

trojan21

Jun 27, 2007
Haha, I actally have my incoming text alert as homer saying "woohoo." My unlock sound is ralph wiggum saying "help, he's touching my special area." Any my lock sound is apu saying "thank you come again.":laugh2:

Jul 6, 2007
Haha, I actally have my incoming text alert as homer saying "woohoo." My unlock sound is ralph wiggum saying "help, he's touching my special area." Any my lock sound is apu saying "thank you come again.":laugh2:
wow! I'm so envious. Please be kind and share it. Please

trojan21

Jun 27, 2007
I deleted the files already but did a quick search for simpsons sound bites and converted the files to caf for you. I don't remember where I got the apu one but the one in the zip file just says "please come again". Here is a tip that worked for me if you plan on downloading sound bites yourself, download the sound bite as a "wav" file then rename the extension as "caf" and also rename the file appropriately to what you are replacing in the iPhone. and in case you ask, I used the manzana gui software instead of iPhone interface to transfer the file. lastly, I'm using a pc. have fun....

Attachments

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
Mine is the one from the movie Eurotrip. When I get a message it beeps twice fast and then goes "MAIL MOTHER______". Its so funny. Thismorning I am at work, like 10 minutes ago. I forgot to silence my phone and i get a text. And its completely quite in the office and out of no where I get "Beep Beed, MAIL MOTHER_____". It was halarious......

and now im fired

jk

qryptiq

Jul 21, 2007
Mine is the one from the movie Eurotrip. When I get a message it beeps twice fast and then goes "MAIL MOTHER______". Its so funny. Thismorning I am at work, like 10 minutes ago. I forgot to silence my phone and i get a text. And its completely quite in the office and out of no where I get "Beep Beed, MAIL MOTHER_____". It was halarious......

and now im fired

jk
i got a good kick out of reading that......

ChArLiE713

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007

and now im fired

jk
I've always wanted that! Do you think you can post kind sir?