Done till the 29th

ebrunn

Silver
Feb 6, 2007
Minneapolis
I am just saying Im done posting on here intill June 29th and I have the phone. Sick of having to see posts about more rumors and disinformation from people that have talked to their "reps".

So intill then,

Erik

the PHDs

Bronze
May 21, 2007
peace bro
good luck the 29th!

hmlaa

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
I am just saying Im done posting on here intill June 29th and I have the phone. Sick of having to see posts about more rumors and disinformation from people that have talked to their "reps".

So intill then,

Erik

see ya dude! talk to you later after camp!:)

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA

So intill then,

Erik
You know you can't stay away that long.:)

ebrunn

Silver
Feb 6, 2007
Minneapolis
We will see. I will try my best to get a phone on the 29th.

Im really gone now.:cool:

hmlaa

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
Congratulations! Wish I just got a new iMac!:)

When do you leave for camp in God's country?

i leave on the 25th, so thats why my dad HAS to send me iPhone as soon as he buys it:laugh2:

hmlaa

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
Make sure he gets some insurance on it before he ships it.

ok i definitely will thanks!, but my brother said that it came with insurance because he went to the store today... but just another rumor...

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
ok i definitely will thanks!, but my brother said that it came with insurance because he went to the store today... but just another rumor...
I'm talking about shipping insurance; not phone insurance.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007

I'll bet you that iMac that he's wrong. lol

shift_2kmaxima

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007

So intill then,

Erik

Pls don't come back ever again man ;)

thanks

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I don't know how smart that is. Cant you wait until leopard comes out? Thats what I will do.:p
Sounds like it was a present. She can always pick up Leopard in October for $129. Doesn't appear that money is a problem around her house.;)

hmlaa

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
Sounds like it was a present. She can always pick up Leopard in October for $129. Doesn't appear that money is a problem around her house.;)

i think i will get lepoard in october, but my old WINDOWS desktop broke a wile ago so i needed another one...just for home use

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Pls don't come back ever again man ;)

thanks
wo...wo... calm down. he is like that with everyone. He doesn't mean to offend (i think). Anyways, if it makes you feel better: I think you will be able to get your iPhone, and i hope you do.:)