Don't be a cow

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Lazarus

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Miami
In regards to this ridiculously high price tag on the data plan, I say we all boy-cot it out of the box for many reasons. 1 It doesn't even have Video Call capability's 2 no 3G so there is no reason for a high price tag. Come on people we have gone this long without it a few more months won't hurt, it has WiFi so let's just make do with that for a little while and when they see no one is bending over they will make it a normal $20 data plan. It's bad enough we all are paying the $600 (which is ludacris) let's save some face. I heard it's not even gonna come with a stereo headset, you know for $600 it should come with that and a car charger and a carrying case. Thx people I had to vent this frustration out some where lol

Boyscout47

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
In regards to this ridiculously high price tag on the data plan, I say we all boy-cot it out of the box for many reasons. 1 It doesn't even have Video Call capability's 2 no 3G so there is no reason for a high price tag. Come on people we have gone this long without it a few more months won't hurt, it has WiFi so let's just make do with that for a little while and when they see no one is bending over they will make it a normal $20 data plan. It's bad enough we all are paying the $600 (which is ludacris) let's save some face. I heard it's not even gonna come with a stereo headset, you know for $600 it should come with that and a car charger and a carrying case. Thx people I had to vent this frustration out some where lol
You should have been able to ascertain that it didn't have video call capability back in January since the camera and the screen were on opposite sides. And 3G... probably better to let you phone work on a larger infrastructure when it is brand new than on a network that is being built and not wide spread. All I know is I feel horrible for every generation before that did not have 3G in there phones nor did they care. The savages!

skyman

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
Dude get real. You are just mad because you have not bothered to do any research and now you realize you can afford the cost of the iPhone/plans.

If you don't like it then don't buy one. But don't whine about it!

JnC

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
By all means boycott the iPhone! DON'T BUY IT. Avoid June 29th!

(and please don't change your mind until after I've stood in line and bought mine)

Spin This!

Silver
May 4, 2007
Dude get real. You are just mad because you have not bothered to do any research and now you realize you can['t] afford the cost of the iPhone/plans.
I don't mind paying $10 (5 MB PDA Connect Plan) or $20 for a plan, as long as it' s not a "let's rape you up the ass $40/month so you can snail along on our slow network even though you'll only be using it about 1% of the time anyway" style plan.

If you don't like it then don't buy one. But don't whine about it!
it's pretty obvious to me you've never been on a forum... whining is par for the course!