Don't bother with Screenshot app..........

24trepid

Silver
Jan 13, 2008
Florida
It doesn't work all that great. I'm on 1.1.4 jailbreak, and just installed the Capture app. It works PERFECT. Automatically saves to your camera roll folder. It's AWESOME. Check it out......:cool:

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
ive heard mixed reports about screenshot. Some people say its great some say its not. I personally had to uninstall it because it was acting up. This new app, capture, what's the source? I'll give it a go.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Just installed Capture - pretty nice. It seems to take a bit blurry shots - but I only took one. Despite that, having them in the Camera Roll is better than having to dig them out of the DCIM folder.

- John

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
Just installed Capture - pretty nice. It seems to take a bit blurry shots - but I only took one. Despite that, having them in the Camera Roll is better than having to dig them out of the DCIM folder.

- John
When you upload it to a site or whatever it looks gorgeous. Also, try viewing it a second time that made my screenshots crystal clear.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Is it like the app I installed called 1shoot? Takes a pic w/o tapping screen (3 second timer), also has burst mode. Places pics in camera roll, then goes back to home screen after taking pic.

CanSpec

Bronze
Mar 5, 2008
Capture isn't working for me. i don't get anything in my Camera Roll. also, how are you supposed to use it with mirrorscope?
What is "mirrorscope" and where did u get it from? Thanks. :)

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Capture isn't working for me. i don't get anything in my Camera Roll. also, how are you supposed to use it with mirrorscope?
I talked to the guys that created Capture on Friday. I think they took it off installer because of the bugs. The guy did mention that they were going to offer it for sale on iTunes, when third party selling is available.

Screenshot works great for me, I use it all the time. Great way to give your broker a sale order, with a visual. Lot's of red on the stocks App lately :mad:...Mark

CanSpec

Bronze
Mar 5, 2008
I talked to the guys that created Capture on Friday. I think they took it off installer because of the bugs. The guy did mention that they were going to offer it for sale on iTunes, when third party selling is available.

Screenshot works great for me, I use it all the time. Great way to give your broker a sale order, with a visual. Lot's of red on the stocks App lately :mad:...Mark
Heard screenshot doesn't work with 1.1.4 ?:(

CanSpec

Bronze
Mar 5, 2008
It works on 1.1.4. Still has some stability issues and can cause problems as reported in other threads here, but it works well for me as long as it's never left running during a respring ...
K thanks. I'm going to try it now. :)

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
It works on 1.1.4. Still has some stability issues and can cause problems as reported in other threads here, but it works well for me as long as it's never left running during a respring ...
Ditto for me on this post. The only problem I have is, screenshots won't save to camera roll. I just email them to myself if I need a copy. Also, great work around for Cut & Paste, for now. Mark

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Ditto for me on this post. The only problem I have is, screenshots won't save to camera roll. I just email them to myself if I need a copy. Also, great work around for Cut & Paste, for now. Mark
True on the Camera Roll issue - seems to throw them into the folder under the root user. I also email them or if I have a large number, grab them via a WinSCP session ...