Don't Do Direct Fulfillment

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

hunt577

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
AT&T had thoroughly screwed me over with this direct fullfillment deal. My iPhone is still backordered, and they have charged my card twice. Yes, twice. I am calling my bank as we speak to get this resolved. Some of these retail stores just don't have it together. This has been a nightmare. I am sure the phone will be great, if I ever get it, and if AT&T will stop charging me multiple times.

Angel13

Jun 26, 2007
web.me.com
I'm pretty sure the first charge was a pre-approval charge that will go away and be replaced by the 2nd charge. The 2nd charge, I believe, is the actual charge they told everyone they would get when their phone actually shipped. That's just how charges are handled when you have a pre-approval thing going on like this.

Chin up, maybe this means your phone actually shipped (or is on its way to shipping) today. :laugh2:

hunt577

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
So I don't understand....both charges have affected my account balance. My account balance is in the negatives because there are 2 charges holding of $639. I sure hope one goes away and I get that money back on my account balance.