Don't get putt putt golf!

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
I never do this but DO NOT GET THIS, only one course, not worth the price tag.

this is a 1.99 app at the most but its priced at 3.99

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Thanks for the heads up. So happens I was looking at this last night and was thinking about buying it. I too thought $4 was a bit high and that's why I held off.

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
Thanks for the warning, JJ. I must admit that this is the last game I'd ever picture you getting - I figured the Texas Hold'em and MotorRacer games would be more in line with your personality... ;)

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
i like golf and mini golf too. i just went this weekend (to mini golf) and thought this might be cool.
but its not.

it just needs to have more...

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
I hope EA's Tiger Woods '09 turns out good. EA worries me sometimes, they tend to try and "overdo" games a little IMO. Just give us a simple golf game with a crap load of courses with maybe some online rankings, keep it simple EA.

Otherwise I love golf games, I think the reviews speak for themselves on the frisbee golf game. I have some great ideas for a disc golf game but know nothing about how to create an app. I'm planning on sitting down and sketch out some screen shots that are in my mind of how I'd like it to look and perform, maybe I could hook up with some wannabe developers and we could create a great game! Just a thought.;)

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
I figured the Texas Hold'em and MotorRacer games would be more in line with your personality... ;)
Texas Hold'em. Noticed it was online compatible through wifi with up to 9 players. Anyone playing online? Just wondering how well the online gaming community is picking up. I think the iPhone is a GREAT platform for future (lite) online gaming.