"Don't go to an Apple store" for a iPhone?

nvenice

May 31, 2007
under a rock
That's why I'm glad I've got one line that is currently not under contract anymore. I can go either way.:) If they don't want to sell to existing customers, I can just close that line and open a new one. Voila!
I'm right there with you. But my contract with Verizon doesn't end until 6/27. Maybe I'll just sign up with a new mobile number.... Does anyone else think this has become a total pain in the ass?!

beley

Bronze
Apr 2, 2007
I'll be at an Apple store or Cingular store the NIGHT BEFORE if I have to... I'm getting an iPhone!

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I'm right there with you. But my contract with Verizon doesn't end until 6/27. Maybe I'll just sign up with a new mobile number.... Does anyone else think this has become a total pain in the ass?!
Well the upgrade policy is the same for most cell phone providers; if Apple and At&t agree to do existing customers just like new customers then it won't be such a bad thing. I really don't think they'll do that here though. With the cost of the iPhone, I really think they'll be the same for everyone regardless of upgrade status.