Don't Set Springboard to 0 Icons

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Boatski

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
So I set my springboard to 0 icons so the rest would be on the extended springboard. Well now I can't scroll over to see the rest of my icons. The only icons I have on my dock is my phone, safari, and text.

I can't restore because I'm at work >.<

iMerlin

Silver
Sep 20, 2007
Algonquin, IL
All I have access to is Phone, Text, Safari, & iPod with the double click home button.
Yeah boatski, the springboard will not work like that. The main purpose of having the ability to set it to 0 is to not have any at all, the extended springboard only works when the main springboard is full. Setting it to 0 is cool when you have the Dock application installed like Greg mentioned. That allows you to access all your apps from a little sunburst in the bottom right hand corner of the springboard. Dock is a must have IMO.

Anyway, you may not have to restore if you have iBrickr at home. You can connect to iBrickr, then load Dock from iBrickr and then access Customize from the dock application. It still sucks that you have to wait till you get home, but at least you wouldn't have to go through a restore.

Hope that makes sense.

iMerlin

Silver
Sep 20, 2007
Algonquin, IL
Sweet, thanks. I'll run home before class tonight and give it a go. iBrickr works with 1.1.1 correct?
Only version 0.91. Good luck.

By the way, the Dock application is also what everyone uses to take screenshoots of your iPhone. Pretty cool...

You can see the Dock in the bottom right hand corner. Its tiny but its there.