Don't worry about chrome bezel scratches!

daveh98

Jun 27, 2007
Seriously, I have the incase ugly protector..and its ugly! But; its functional. The grip is perfect. I do notice scratches a bit on the crome. Unfortunately it is a reality with any phone. The main thing is to take care of the screen. The reason I say don't worry is because I think a lot of people think they will feel the same about this phone a year from now. This phone will be viewed more as a "phone" quicker than you know it; albeit a great..amazing phone.

Its better to enjoy your technology and take care of it best you can than to obsess and worry about everything thus negating a lot of the joy you receive from the phone! I am saying this because I am very obsessive over my "toys." I am very computer and console gaming techy. However I think the crome should not worry you. Only you will notice those slight scratches over the crome. Cleaned up the phone will still look pristine to everyone else. peace.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Well thanks for your input. I think people are only worried about it because of the price of the device.

lucky8926

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Central IL
If the chrome scratches this easily, it will probably start to rub off (since it's probably just a chrome film) after a while anyway. Scratches or rubbed off sections, they're both gonna happen............

neo

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
murf, Tn
Seriously, I have the incase ugly protector..and its ugly! But; its functional. The grip is perfect. I do notice scratches a bit on the crome. Unfortunately it is a reality with any phone. The main thing is to take care of the screen. The reason I say don't worry is because I think a lot of people think they will feel the same about this phone a year from now. This phone will be viewed more as a "phone" quicker than you know it; albeit a great..amazing phone.

Its better to enjoy your technology and take care of it best you can than to obsess and worry about everything thus negating a lot of the joy you receive from the phone! I am saying this because I am very obsessive over my "toys." I am very computer and console gaming techy. However I think the crome should not worry you. Only you will notice those slight scratches over the crome. Cleaned up the phone will still look pristine to everyone else. peace.

I agree. I just got finished mowing the lawn and jamming to some tunes... i had thought man it might get some grass on it. Well it did but it cleaned right up with no problems. I never had an ipod had a irock mp3 player so this is all new to me and i am loving it. I have the signature case mate it is an awesome case so far. Just waiting on the holster. Point being enjoy your phones today:laugh2: nobody is promised tomorrow

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
my mom dropped my phone on the concrete. scratch proof my @$$ , HUGE scratches all over the screen.

ps49556n

Silver
Jun 21, 2007
NYC
my mom dropped my phone on the concrete. scratch proof my @$$ , HUGE scratches all over the screen.

I don't know about you but I would be furious with myself if I did that......I would loose it if somebody other than me ruined my iPhone....:sick::sick:

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
no body touches my iPhone besides me,,, unless im away from my room and forgot to lock my door.
its alwayz in my pocket, with no cover no nothing, you shouldnt get scratches if you put it face-in in your pocket at all time
(make sure you don't rub your legs on the desk or wall)