Doom Resurrection is coming next week

diverdown

Contributor
Silver
Sep 12, 2007
NYC
CAN NOT WAIT ! Will it be for iPhone 3GS only though ? I have the 3G.
According to the article it will play on both....I can't wait either....Wolf 3d was an appetizer compared to Doom. Also try Assassin's Creed....good game and plays well on the iPhone.....

With Sony shrinking the new PSP Go screen to 3.8, the iPhone gives it a run for its money.....

~S

scott99

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
Great Neck, NYC
According to the article it will play on both....I can't wait either....Wolf 3d was an appetizer compared to Doom. Also try Assassin's Creed....good game and plays well on the iPhone.....

With Sony shrinking the new PSP Go screen to 3.8, the iPhone gives it a run for its money.....

~S
I love Wolf 3D, and read they were coming out with Doom Classic for the iPhone, wonder what happened to that game ? Not complaining, Doom Ressurection looks way better, but just wondering.

diverdown

Contributor
Silver
Sep 12, 2007
NYC
I love Wolf 3D, and read they were coming out with Doom Classic for the iPhone, wonder what happened to that game ? Not complaining, Doom Ressurection looks way better, but just wondering.

I agree I was also looking forward to the original Doom.....I would love both original Doom and this new Resurrection games on my PSP........Am waiting for a Diablo type game also.....