DOOM Resurrection

Mar 2, 2009
California
This has me really excited. The game is supposed to be released within a month or so. DOOM Classic is still in the works and should be released soon as well.

This will be a great addition to my iPhone game collection, even though I only have a few.

DOOM resurrection is a mini game that was designed for the iPhone and iPod touch. It has 8 levels and is based off of DOOM 3 content with new levels and storyline.

There are quite a few articles that I've come across, which can be viewed below, along with a nice trailer.

Article 1
Article 2
Article 3

TRAILER

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Anyone else playing it yet? I have played a bit tonight - find first few weapons OK to use, but movement very awkward so far.

Mar 2, 2009
California
I want to buy but I'm cheap. I want to wait until it goes down in price lol. Might just buy it though!

Patrickj, be sure to keep me and the rest of us informed how you like it. I'm very curious about this one.

DOOM Classic should soon follow a release within the next few weeks.

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
now that the game has been out for a few days how is it ? i heard that there is no free movement, does that "damage" how the game feels or plays ? im looking into getting this game beacuse it looks like a good shooter.

evolution83

Zealot
Gold
Mar 2, 2009
California
Yeah, I hear it's a game that's on rails. That kinda sucks. Still waiting on DOOM Classic, that will be # 1 for sure. Other than that I hear the game plays pretty well.

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
for these "big" games that come out they should have a light verson come out at the same time so we can try it. i dono y they wait to get a demo out