Doomsday prepping

jerni

Bronze
Oct 2, 2008
GA
www.instagram.com
I just wanted to get some opinions. Most preppers won't actually admit they are preppers bc it makes them a target. But what do you guys think about doomsday prepping, the shows doomsday preppers, and doomsday bunkers?

There a lot of opinions on what will cause the fallout of society, if it'll be weather, economic, nuclear. People are prepping for different things. Who is truly ready and how can you truly be prepared?

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
I don't "prepare" for doomsday. The way I see it is that when it'll come, it'll come, and there's nothing any of us can do about it.

jerni

Bronze
Oct 2, 2008
GA
www.instagram.com
I don't "prepare" for doomsday. The way I see it is that when it'll come, it'll come, and there's nothing any of us can do about it.

I kind of feel that way too, it's kind of depressing to think about but I also have a family that I owe it to to consider the possibility.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Doomsday bunkers is a fun show, that's about it. I leave paranoia to the fools.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
So you have a countdown. Are you prepping too?
Not really. LOL There will always be hardships in life. That hasn't changed. I just choose to seek out the positive that doesn't grab the headlines like the negative does.

jerni

Bronze
Oct 2, 2008
GA
www.instagram.com
I'm just thinking i need to partner up with these extreme couponers to start a stock pile. Just for starters.

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
Not going over the rules here, but the best thing you can do is develop a better relationship with God, or whoever you worship let it be God or the pizza you had for dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

jerni

Bronze
Oct 2, 2008
GA
www.instagram.com
Not going over the rules here, but the best thing you can do is develop a better relationship with God, or whoever you worship let it be God or the pizza you had for dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app
I've discussed that with my husband as well. That in our beliefs what these preppers are prepping for is something we hope to be long gone for.