doorbell chime?

ta2smitty

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Since I've owned the iPhone it's made a doorbell chime like 3 times. I'm trying to figure out why? I'll check after it does it but there's no new e-mail,text,voice or missed call? I've checks my sound settings and can't find anything labeled doorbell. What am I missing?

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Since I've owned the iPhone it's made a doorbell chime like 3 times. I'm trying to figure out why? I'll check after it does it but there's no new e-mail,text,voice or missed call? I've checks my sound settings and can't find anything labeled doorbell. What am I missing?
Have you checked to see if someone is at the door?

ta2smitty

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
ha ha ha I was n a store last time it happened...

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
sounds like it could be the sound telling you something came up in your calander

ta2smitty

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
I think it's the low battery noise which would explain why it's only happened a few times. I think it's for when you have 10% percent remaining?

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
One of the built-in ringtones is a doorbell. I assume you've checked and that isn't set as your ringtone?

ta2smitty

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
It's not my ringtone, the guy at the Applestore thought it might be a battery alert? Hell it sounded good to me I've check my sound settings and I don't have the doorbell assinged to anything