dots on Calendar...on every day!

todesto

Bronze
Sep 30, 2007
Hi, all

All of sudden, I notice theare dot indicating there's a event on everyday of the month calendar as shown in above pix and I cannot figure out how to remove them. :oops:

Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

todesto

Bronze
Sep 30, 2007
How do you check that? in iPhone? or outlook? Is there a simple way to check which one is check to occur everyday?

I don't see anything that is checked to repeat everyday. Besides, if it is to repeat everyday, shouldn't it show in detail box?

Thanks for your help.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
How do you check that? in iPhone? or outlook? Is there a simple way to check which one is check to occur everyday?
In the iPhone click calendar, and click a date with the the dot, then click that item and hit edit, then click repeat and then click never. That shuts it off.

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
In the iPhone click calendar, and click a date with the the dot, then click that item and hit edit, then click repeat and then click never. That shuts it off.
Not sure if that would work. If you look at the picture there is no event listed on the day that he has selected, even though it has a dot.

wildor

Nov 19, 2007
dots

I had the same thing happen last week but
its was for about 10 days of dots with no events.
I turns out that I had a previous event set to last all day
but the end time of the event was accidentally set to
the day BEFORE the event. For some reason it added
the 10 dots/day with no events?

RLK

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Indialantic, FL
You need to search back until you find the first date (could be months or years) that has the dot. When you find it, the start time will be greater than the end time.

djax

Mar 22, 2009
In the past AND identical start and end times/dates

The fixes above did not solve my problem because there is another twist. In addition to what others have mentioned about ending in the past, the dots fill every day if you schedule an event that begins and ends at the same time. For example, I had recurring birthdays set for 12am to 12am on the birthday (0 minutes). The extra dots disappeared once I changed to a 5 minute interval for these events (eg. 12am-12:05am). I changed Outlook, which is synced with the iPhone and cleared it up.