DoucheMeter

Jan 14, 2009
Hey dudes,

I've just released DoucheMeter. It's a most excellent App that targets what I saw as a gaping whole in the App store market.
That is: an app that lets you tell if someone is a ********* or not.

You can also configure it to be a fail-o-meter, n00b-o-meter, just whatever you want!

Here's an iTunes link for your enjoyment:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=294205369&mt=8

Cheers!
Toby

Jan 14, 2009
Ahhh, thanks dave.

Or are you being sarcastic? I can't tell :)

Jan 14, 2009
Hah, thanks.
I'm glad we're both confused.

Have you given the DoucheMeter a whirl?

Here's a couple of promo codes for anyone who wants a FREEEBEEEE!

6H6MTPFMW49X
RYATMHTY4F7W

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
I think the best Dbag meter is the one between the ears, it usually lets me know whos being a Dbag...even lets me know if im being a Dbag....take now for instance, you probably think im being a Dbag for speaking contrary to whether your app is needed, well maybe....but you didn't need your dbag meter to gauge that did you?

:p

Jan 14, 2009
I think the best Dbag meter is the one between the ears
Oh totally, but wouldn't you like to have a scientific piece of equipment like the DoucheMeter to tell you for sure?

you probably think im being a Dbag for speaking contrary to whether your app is needed
And my DoucheMeter isn't getting a reading on you aknightstale41, I pretty much agree with you that my app isn't needed!

It's just something I whipped up when I first started playing with the SDK, I thought I'd just throw it on the store to see what would happen. I submitted it to Apple over three months ago and they finally approved it.

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
He's probably charging a dollar since its costs like 100 bucks to become a developer in the appstore.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
There is some tension in here and it seems to be getting controversial and heated. My "this thread is going to get locked unnecassarily" meter is blasting off the chart just like it did in the "smoking grass" thread.

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
There is some tension in here and it seems to be getting controversial and heated. My "this thread is going to get locked unnecassarily" meter is blasting off the chart just like it did in the "smoking grass" thread.

I agree time to shut it down and change the subject.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
That's a very difficult concept for some to grasp, nappy.