Down-voting etc

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Chris,

With the new down-voting system, if I was to click down-vote does every one on the forum see that I've down voted a particular thread?

Also, with the new disagree, agree, like, dislike and crap spelling thing every one see which option I've chosen? Or does it only show like and dislike?

I'm just thinking for privacy reasons, someone may not want to publicly down-vote a thread.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Chris,

With the new down-voting system, if I was to click down-vote does every one on the forum see that I've down voted a particular thread?

Also, with the new disagree, agree, like, dislike and crap spelling thing every one see which option I've chosen? Or does it only show like and dislike?

I'm just thinking for privacy reasons, someone may not want to publicly down-vote a thread.
I'm not sure members can see what you see relative to down votes. Might be your moderator status that allows for it. Honestly, I'm not sure.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I'm not sure members can see what you see relative to down votes. Might be your moderator status that allows for it. Honestly, I'm not sure.
I'll set up another account and test :)

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
Slightly related and I'm likely an offender but...
How about changing the label from "Bad Spelling" to "Bad Spelling/Grammar"

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Chris,

only the person that made the post should be able to see, on their dashboard>alerts, agree, disagree etc.. as far as down voting, I dunno either.

Edit: nvm, I didn't answer your question, back to watch priest.