Downgraded to 1.1.1. Installer installed. NO AT&T SERVICE

guest0320

Silver
Nov 11, 2007
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

I downgraded to 1.1.1. I went to jailbreakme.com and downloaded and installed the installer. I installed oktoprep.

I HAVE NO ATT SERVICE AND NOTHING I DO WILL FIX IT!

I have spent 3 hours with this and am at my breaking point.

What is wrong (I have seen something posted here to do with baseband, but unfortunately for me I have NO idea what that is).

Jailbroken phone. Installer installed. Wi FI access. No ATT signal.

I am very aggravated.

Thank you

Dana

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
if you have aim i can help you with this it will take 10 mins tops

guest0320

Silver
Nov 11, 2007
I gave up using AOL a long time ago, but still have it on my computer.
I forget. Can you use my old AOL screename to communicate?

Dana

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
yes just log on your aol screen name on aim

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
do you havea yahoo messanger or any other im client if so pm your username and ill help you out

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
hope you enjoy your now jailbroke iPhone

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
i agree thats a good link i got them up and going though

mizflaca

Aug 19, 2008
Can anyone help me? I got the new iPhone 3g with att and i heard about installer and cydia and was trying to get them on my iPhone with winpwn. everything works fine until i get to the restore. I hold shift and locate my custom restore and it does what it needs to do then when its about done it says error ( i forget what it was) and my phone stays with a penguin logo on it and does nothing and when conencted to the pc again it says it needs to be restored again, so i did and i still gt the same thing. What iam i doing wrong?

tamakin

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Can anyone help me? I got the new iPhone 3g with att and i heard about installer and cydia and was trying to get them on my iPhone with winpwn. everything works fine until i get to the restore. I hold shift and locate my custom restore and it does what it needs to do then when its about done it says error ( i forget what it was) and my phone stays with a penguin logo on it and does nothing and when conencted to the pc again it says it needs to be restored again, so i did and i still gt the same thing. What iam i doing wrong?
Wow. Don't know why you revived this old thread for. The title doesn't even match what your problem is.