Downgrading from Beta, I have SHSH Blobs

Feb 19, 2009
Due to some issues with the Beta, I am needing to downgrade back to 4.3.3. I do have the SHSH Blobs for my phone saved on my computer for 4.3.3, but I am not sure what steps I need to take to downgrade. Do I just turn on Tiny Umbrella, make sure that It has Cydia's server set, start TSS Server, and then put phone in DFU mode, and option click restore and select the 4.3.3 firmware? My phone has never been unlocked, just jailbroken.

fijiman

Contributor
Silver
Feb 13, 2011
UK
Due to some issues with the Beta, I am needing to downgrade back to 4.3.3. I do have the SHSH Blobs for my phone saved on my computer for 4.3.3, but I am not sure what steps I need to take to downgrade. Do I just turn on Tiny Umbrella, make sure that It has Cydia's server set, start TSS Server, and then put phone in DFU mode, and option click restore and select the 4.3.3 firmware? My phone has never been unlocked, just jailbroken.
Like yourself I downgraded from ios5 back to 4.3.3 FW but encounted problems with 1013error.....had major problems exiting Recovery Mode.... This helped http://jaxov.com/2011/05/fix-ios-4-...iphone-4-3gs-using-tinyumbrella-fix-recovery/