Download Games or software to the iPod touch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

knight24b

Nov 22, 2007
How or where can l Download Games or software to the Ipod touch..l saw at Best buy that they have many games install in the ipod touch..when l purchase mine is it empty...please help thanks

iStealth

Bronze
Nov 5, 2007
How or where can l Download Games or software to the Ipod touch..l saw at Best buy that they have many games install in the ipod touch..when l purchase mine is it empty...please help thanks
You have to jailbreak it first. someone (customer) must of jailbroken their display model... since it is soo easy for firmware 1.1.1

knight24b

Nov 22, 2007
thank you for your help...can you please let me know the risk of demaging my ipod by installing jailbroken..and where can l get more information about this program..and where can l download games that can be stroage in my ipod?..thanks..

iStealth

Bronze
Nov 5, 2007
thank you for your help...can you please let me know the risk of demaging my ipod by installing jailbroken..and where can l get more information about this program..and where can l download games that can be stroage in my ipod?..thanks..
It could void the warranty... but you can restore about 99% of the time. its not an application to install, it is hacking the ipod touch... What version of firmware do you have?

knight24b

Nov 22, 2007
ipod touch 8 gb..version 1.1.1(3a110a)..this is a gift for my girlfriend so l don;t want to mess up thing...please help....but l want some games for her...

iStealth

Bronze
Nov 5, 2007
ipod touch 8 gb..version 1.1.1(3a110a)..this is a gift for my girlfriend so l don;t want to mess up thing...please help....but l want some games for her...
Well you can do web based games at www.podcade.com but requires wireless internet. or you can take the risk and jailbreak it. I have done it before and had no problems but it is up to you. I can tell you how if you want.

olivia

Feb 9, 2009
need help just purchased ipod touch yesterday bought some games on aps and they no longer work? Installed them again and don't work. please help.