Download Movies

izone

Aug 13, 2007
Recently I have been thinking as to why we spend so much on ipod movie when it easier to just rent a dvd from online or the store. Why are you going to pay $10 bucks per movie. So I decided to ask some of you why do you download movies from iTunes. My frist guess as like myself it is convenient.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
You can rent now, and that's all I intend to do. yes I'll still rent and rip DVDs but iTunes movie rentals are just so darn convenient.

I only bought two movies via iTunes since buying my iPhone and wouldn't likely do it again. (I did it to have a movie for upcoming trips, and it was just more convenient and faster to buy from iPhones--and I only watched those movies once each.)

--
Mike

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I have done all 3, bought some on iTunes, ripped a lot of DVD (UGH too much time) and rented a couple so far.

But I still feel the $3 and $4 for the rental fee is too much, they need to take off a $1 and that would be great.:)

izone

Aug 13, 2007
Thanks guys for the feed back so far but KNK tell me why would you rent a movie that like trowing your money away after a few views of it bam that it but I know it bets the cost of buying it. I think the rental cost even is a bit high...

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Thanks guys for the feed back so far but KNK tell me why would you rent a movie that like trowing your money away after a few views of it bam that it but I know it bets the cost of buying it. I think the rental cost even is a bit high...
I did it to try it for the experience. It is easy to use, and on certain situations I would do it again.

As for the price, if Apple was smart they would lower the price now and corner the market like they did with the music. Also I would like to have 48 hours of viewing.

The other disadvantage is you don't get the bonus material, how it was made, or the audio track with the director and actor saying what was achieved.

I

iphone

Why do pay for movies, why bother renting?
Go ***********and download the latest movies for free. İ have been doing it for 2 months and now i have nearly 150 movies in the Pc. All 2006-2007

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Links to illegal software sites, torrents, etc. are not permitted.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I'm lucky if I have time to watch movies that come via NetFlix.

-Chris

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I only bought one movie from iTunes and that's because I didn't yet have software that would allow me to rip my current DVDs to my computer. I actually bought a movie that I already owned (which in retrospect seems foolish) but I won't be buying one from the iTunes store any time soon. As far as rentals are concerned, they need to offer some sort of program similar to Netflix and Blockbuster allowing X amount of rentals a month for a reduced price. Otherwise, I can't see Apple dominating the market in that respect.