Download Pangu iOS 9.1 Jailbreak For Windows And Mac

Discussion in 'iPhone Jailbreak' started by Rafagon, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

Read the article over at Redmond Pie. They advise that "It’s important to note that Apple is no longer signing iOS 9.1 firmware which means if you have already updated to iOS 9.2 or above, you can’t downgrade and are out of luck for now."

Pangu 9 for Mac [official link – version 1.1.0]
    Pangu9 for Windows [official link – version 1.3.0]

Redmond Pie goes on to share the reason (via Pangu) why this jailbreak tool only supports iOS 9.1 and not iOS 9.2 or 9.2.1.

#1 Rafagon, Mar 11, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  2. up10ad

up10ad Genius
    Gold

Well, practically useless IMHO. Those who are currently jailbroken are by definition not on 9.1, and because Apple isn't signing, they can't go there. Those who haven't jailbroken yet are most likely on either 9.2 or 9.2.1. Seems this will only be useful for someone that wasn't previously jailbroken, and has upgraded beyond 9.0.x to 9.1 but no further. Is there really a market for this?

3. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

You're totally right. This is just for someone who for whatever reason chose to stay on iOS 9.1, just like you said… maybe hoping for a jailbreak.

4. Kadelic

Kadelic Genius
    Gold

I saw their tweets and got excited there was finally a 9.2.x jailbreak...and then saw the part about 9.1 :cry:

5. TarekElsakka

TarekElsakka Genius
    Gold

What a pointless jailbreak, in my opinion. I am currently on the latest beta of 9.3 because from everything I've read online in the past few months, I believe they will only release a jailbreak for 9.3 when it officially comes out.