Download Problem With Quicktime Pro

Hockey Puck

Bronze
Jan 22, 2008
PHOENIX ARIZONA
I bought the QTP and converted several home movies to MP4. I then went into the iTunes library and imported the files to the movie folder. When I went to sync, I got a window that said could not syn to iPhone. I tried calling Apple support, and after being transferred to three different departments, and left on hold for 20 minutes, I gave up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I bought the QTP and converted several home movies to MP4. I then went into the iTunes library and imported the files to the movie folder. When I went to sync, I got a window that said could not syn to iPhone. I tried calling Apple support, and after being transferred to three different departments, and left on hold for 20 minutes, I gave up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Were the orig movie in avi format?

Did you use the preset for iPod or iPhone? Did you go inside the preset and make any changes?

I ask all these questions because I use QTP all the time for my work and getting content to the iPhone and never had a problem.

Hockey Puck

Bronze
Jan 22, 2008
PHOENIX ARIZONA
Quick Time Pro Problem

I'm not familiar with what the preset is or where its located. Also I have to check on the AVI thing. Should they be AVI, or converted to AVI first?

thanks