Download Update on one computer and...

larabee

Aug 27, 2007
Lake St. Louis Mo
Hello, I would like to download the update here at work when it comes available. Then go home and install it. Is this possible, and if so how do you do it?

dalejrsfan

Bronze
Mar 1, 2009
Hello, I would like to download the update here at work when it comes available. Then go home and install it. Is this possible, and if so how do you do it?
Sure. If its released at the Apple website. Save it on a flash drive or cd, take it home and install. If you have to update with iTunes, which I think you do, its where ever you have iTunes at work or home...

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
Why not install it at work after you download? Why not just wait until you get home?

larabee

Aug 27, 2007
Lake St. Louis Mo
I do not have iTunes at work, and cannot install it. That way I do not have to wait for it to be downloaded at home.

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
I do not have iTunes at work, and cannot install it. That way I do not have to wait for it to be downloaded at home.
How do you plan on downloading it? 3rd party download link? If so, to save time, especially if you don't have a good internet connection at home, save it to a USB flash drive, and plug it in to your PC.

mdixon1988

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
springfield, missouri
I have to wait til I get home too :( I don't have iTunes at work....I will go insane by the end of the day with anxiety!

larabee

Aug 27, 2007
Lake St. Louis Mo