Downloading "Customize"

Chris Hyde

Bronze
Oct 27, 2007
Edit: when I install "Customize", the chiken comes up and then boots me back out. What do I do?

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Edit: when I install "Customize", the chiken comes up and then boots me back out. What do I do?
When you see the chicken image, swipe your finger from the left to the right and back. I had to do that to "wake" the program up. It worked every time after that.

Chris Hyde

Bronze
Oct 27, 2007
When you see the chicken image, swipe your finger from the left to the right and back. I had to do that to "wake" the program up. It worked every time after that.
Worked great! Now, how do I remove unwanted icons from my phone?
Chris

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Worked great! Now, how do I remove unwanted icons from my phone?
Chris
You wish to "hide" them or remove the software entirely? To hide them using customize you would go into rSBT, in the icon list select the icon for the program you wish to hide, a little 3 bar icon will appear on the right side of the selected program. Putting your finger on that drag it down below the "Hidden" bar at the bottom. The software will still be on your phone but the icon will not be displayed until you drag it above the hidden bar again.
To remove the software (as long as it is not one of the native programs built into the phone) you would have to use installer and remove it.

ahduke99

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
Charleston aka Chucktown, SC
i had to restart my phone before it started to work. maybe the fingerswipe is the right way too, but if that failed, reboot the phone.

Chris Hyde

Bronze
Oct 27, 2007
It started working when I took Griffinaz's suggestion. Thanks.

Gray

Bronze
Aug 19, 2007
I can't get any my apps to open. :(